The Annette Marcum Community Garden needs a new sign!
calling all artists - submit your design idea and our gardeners will vote on their favorite. Submissions due March 26th.
Submit your rendering/design concept/sketch/draft version for the contest - winner will develop into a print ready design.
- The words must include “Annette Marcum Community Garden” and the design can be anything of your choosing. 'Scotts Valley' needs to be somewhere in the design.
- Size should be 20” x 6’ (very long and not very tall)
- Deadline is Sunday 3/26
- The gardeners will vote and winners announced 3/31!
- The winning design gets $250 and then you can start on your final design/print ready artwork
- The City will print/make the sign and it will be in place for 5 years!
Email submissions to email@example.com or stop by our Skypark office.