The City of Scotts Valley is pleased to offer Spring and Summer Bocce Leagues for adults at the Bocce Courts located at Skypark. A great opportunity to participate in an organized bocce league with the overall goal of developing fun, enjoyment, good sportsmanship and is accessible. League is coordinated by volunteers! They will oversee the league, set the schedule, post league standings weekly, organize the tournaments and rule on protests.
The spring season runs May through July on Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday. Registration begins March 19th at 8 a.m. at the Recreation Division Office located at Skypark.
The summer season runs July through August on Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday. Registration begins May 21st at 8 a.m. at the Recreation Division Office located at Skypark.
- Registration is by team only. No individual registrations accepted
- Fee is $11 per player, plus $10 administration fee per team
- Upon registration and payment, the team captain will receive a Code of Conduct, roster, and a liability release that must be completed and returned to the Recreation Office prior to the first game.
- US Bocce Federation rules will be used
- Teams will supply their own set of Bocce Balls and decide which set to use prior to their match
- Round Robin format
- Each team will play once a week
- Match times: 6 p.m., 3 games with a two hour max. time limit
- Team Roster: 6 players min. and 8 max.
- 3 players min. and 8 players max to play a match
- Players must be 18 years of age or older
For more information about the City of Scotts Valley Bocce League, contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 831-438-3251 or email.